The SkyPilot SyncMesh Network Solution
The SkyPilot SyncMesh™ network solution has proven its value and robustness around the world in a wide range of applications that enable carriers, service providers and municipalities to enhance and extend advanced broadband network services for Wi-Fi access, public safety, public works, and fixed broadband wireless access; including voice-over-IP (VoIP) and video surveillance - all concurrently with carrier-class performance, mission-critical reliability and ironclad security.
Thanks to a scalable mesh networking architecture, the SkyPilot SyncMesh network significantly reduces the time to design and deploy new broadband networks, and seamlessly integrates with existing network systems and management tools to make network expansion simpler and less cost-intensive.Benefits of a SkyPilot SyncMesh Solution:
- Mesh-wide traffic coordination via long-range directional antennas provides industry-leading price/performance and scalability
- Sophisticated traffic management delivers exceptional Quality of Service for "triple play" deployments supporting multimedia data, voice and video communications
- Integral single or dual access points (2.4 and/or 4.9 GHz) support both public access and public safety needs
- Extended range and non-line-of-sight capabilities that contribute to further lower costs and simplify the deployment
- Built-in security provisions to protect the privacy and integrity of all traffic traversing the multi-use mesh network